At Halliday Pharmacy we provide the following services,
- NHS Minor Ailment Service:- the minor ailment service is a NHS service for children,people aged over 60, people who hold a medical exemption certificate and people on certain benefits. When you register for the service our pharmacist can give you medicine for a minor illness or complaint, if we think you need it. You will not have to pay for this. To register come into Halliday Pharmacy and we will be happy to assist you with this.
- Smoking Cessation Advice and Products
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Diabetes Screening
- Cholesterol Testing
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Medicine Compliance Aids and Advice
If you would like more information on these services ask in store, phone us on 01475 687187 or e mail us at email@example.com.